The Go-Go Elite Traveller 3-Wheel is a lightweight mobility scooter that disassembles at the touch of a single hand. This power scooter features an auto-latching lockup mechanism that allows you to separate the frame with just one hand – talk about convenience! The frame itself disassembles into five lightweight pieces which make transporting or storing this scooter wonderfully easy. An auto-connecting front to rear cable makes reassembling this scooter a cinch, so you’ll be up and running again in no time.
The Go-Go Elite Traveller 3-Wheel is designed to keep you comfortable through hours of use. A 17” wide padded seat offers you excellent back support and the seat’s height can be adjusted for a perfect fit. Padded armrests can be flipped back for easy access.
With a tight turning radius of 32.5”, the Go-Go Elite Traveler 3-Wheel is agile enough to navigate the tight turns in restaurants and out while shopping, but it’s also sturdy enough for outdoor use running around the attractions. This battery-powered mobility scooter achieves a top speed of 4.0 miles per hour and has a driving range of up to 8.5 – 10 miles per battery charge, making it a great choice for a day at theme parks or a hectic day exploring the shops.
With a maximum capacity of 300lbs together with the ability to spilt into 5 pieces within seconds and store a normal size sedan trunk for easy transportation. The heaviest piece only weighing 28lbs makes this a must addition to enhance the pleasure of your vacation.
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4 mph maximum speed
- 33″ turning radius
- Up to 10.5 miles per full charge
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- A standard front basket provides storage
- Feather-touch disassembly easily disassembles into 5 lightweight pieces for transport and storage
- The dual voltage charger permits charging the battery pack on-board or off-board for added convenience
- Stable, adjustable front frame-mounted seat post
- Pride’s exclusive black, non-scuffing tires
- All scooters are approved FDA Class II Medical Devices