More Than Mobility LLC rents to Renter signing this agreement mobility equipment (scooter) subject to all the terms and conditions set forth in this Rental Agreement and Renter agrees:
1. The mobility equipment is the property of More Than Mobility LLC and is in good condition. Renter will return the mobility equipment in the same condition as when received, at the end of the rental period for inspection and recharge of battery (if necessary), or sooner, upon the demand by More Than Mobility LLC. More Than Mobility LLC may repossess the mobility equipment without demand at any time if it is used in violation of the terms of this agreement.
2. Renter may cancel this order at any time; Renter will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the rental fee per Mobility Device.
3. More Than Mobility LLC shall not be liable or responsible for the loss of or damage to any property left, lost, damaged, stolen, stored or transported by Renter, its agents, servants, or employees, or any other person on the scooter, either before or after the return thereof More Than Mobility LLC.
Renter assumes all risk of such loss or damage and waives all claims against More Than Mobility LLC by reason thereof and Renter agrees to hold More Than Mobility LLC harmless from and to defend and indemnify More Than Mobility LLC against all claims based upon or arising out of such loss or damage.
4. Renter assumes all risk and liability for any loss, damage or injury, including death, to persons or property of Renter or others arising out of the use, operation or driving of the mobility equipment.
5. Renter is responsible for the mobility equipment and will reimburse More Than Mobility LLC for the full cost of replacement upon demand for any damage, loss, theft, or destruction of the mobility equipment. The Renter understands and authorizes that More Than Mobility LLC will charge the credit card used for any repair costs or the replacement costs of the mobility equipment.
6. The following restrictions are cumulative and each shall apply to every use, operation or driving of the mobility equipment. Under no circumstances shall the mobility equipment be used, operated by any person: a) under the age of 18; or b) while under the influence of intoxicants or narcotics; or c) in an unsafe manner.
7. Renter shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless More Than Mobility LLC, all of their agents, officers, servants, and employees from and against any and all losses, liability claims, damages, injuries, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage or injury claimed by persons that may arise from the use, operation or driving of the mobility equipment, provided that such loss or damage was not caused by the fault or gross negligence and willful misconduct of More Than Mobility LLC or its employees.
8. Renter assumes all costs and expenses of every kind and nature, including legal fees and disbursements arising out of and in connection with the use, operation or driving of the mobility equipment.
9. More Than Mobility LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for any acts or omissions of Renter or of Renters agents, servants, or employees.
10. Renter shall require drivers to operate the scooter with reasonable care and diligence and comply with the terms of this agreement. Renter shall notify More Than Mobility LLC immediately of any and all accidents and damage resulting from the use, operation or driving of the mobility equipment.
11. Rental agrees to pay all costs, expenses, and attorneys fees incurred by More Than Mobility LLC in collecting sums due or in regaining possession of mobility equipment or in enforcing or recovering any damage, losses or claims against Renter.
12. Renter or the driver of the mobility equipment shall in no event be deemed the agent or employee of More Than Mobility LLC in any manner or for any purpose whatsoever.
13. Any individual executing this Agreement as Renter in a representative capacity shall be bound personally, jointly and severally, with such fiduciary, corporation or other entity as to all obligations, expressed or implied, arising hereunder.
14. If any provisions hereof or the application of any provisions to any person or circumstance is held invalid or unenforceable, the remainder hereof and the application of such provision to other persons or circumstances shall remain valid and enforceable.
More Than Mobility LLC accepts most major credit cards as credit identification and payment at the time of rental.
More Than Mobility LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to seek a Debit Card authorization hold of the estimated rental charges. When using a debit card at More Than Mobility LLC
If you fail to return the Scooter as agreed, More Than Mobility LLC will obtain additional authorizations from your account to cover the rental charges and the balance value of the scooter.
More Than Mobility LLC is not responsible for any returned checks or over-drafts based on this policy.
Positive identification in addition to your driver´s license may be required.
Cash or Check cards can be used at the end for payment of rental charges.
Note: Prepaid Debit/Gift cards are not acceptable methods of credit identification. One of the above mentioned cards must be presented. Prepaid Debit/Gift cards are accepted at time of return only.
As a courtesy to fellow customers kindly cancel any unneeded reservation as soon as your plans change.
In certain cases, a cancellation fee of 100% of the rental fee may apply if an unwanted reservation is not cancelled at least 72 hours prior to the Delivery time or if the customer fails to pick the scooter up after it been drop off as requested. To avoid this fee, please cancel at least 72 hours in advance.
Scooters are due back at the date/time specified on the rental agreement. If you need to extend your rental, you must call us prior to expiration.
Scooters are fully charge at the time of delivery, customer is responsible to charge the battery as needed. If you forget to charge the battery and become stranded, you may call us and request a delivery of a fully charged battery, at a fee of $25 during business hour and $30 all other time.
The battery price is included in the prices listed on our site for scooters. Your product will arrive with two Gel sealed maintenance free batteries. These batteries are FAA/airline approved and can be used on all forms of public transportation.
A scooter must be steered and is best suited for individuals with sufficient use of their upper body and arms to operate the handlebars. A scooter also requires more room for manoeuvring than a power chair. Finally, a scooter is not recommended for those with a rapidly progressing condition.
To ensure comfort and safety, a scooter first must possess adequate capacity for a persons height and weight. The second consideration is the environment in which the scooter will be operated. Rough or outdoor terrain may require more power and larger tires, while primarily indoor use may call for smaller tires and a better turning radius. The selection of a scooter that will be transported also may be affected by the limitations of the vehicle in which it will be carried.
Each scooter featured on our site includes a list of its specifications. Just click on the model of your choice to view the scooters weight capacity and other features. In addition, persons with a height of 5′ 5′ or under should consider scooters with an overall length of 42 inches or less. People taller than 5′ 5′ generally require longer models to ensure ample leg room. A variety of special sized seats and seat options also are available to ensure safety and comfort.
The biggest difference between the two types is that 3 wheelers have a better turning radius as compared to 4 wheelers. This is most apparent in a house or similar confined area. Four-wheeled scooters originally evolved from the need for more stable operation when travelling on slopes or uneven terrain. However, newer models of 3-wheeled scooters also boast a very stable ride due to their optimised centre of balance.
Most scooters come with the recommended configuration of two 12 volt, 32 amp Gel batteries. These batteries provide 15 to 20 miles of travel per charge based on average use by a 175 LB person on a flat surface. Exceeding these conditions will shorten the expected range. However, most models can be fit with optional larger batteries if more range is needed.
Battery charging takes an average of 6 to 8 hours. In addition, all models include chargers with automatic shut off. This feature allows the user to plug in the charger at night and have fully charged batteries by morning.
The speed of a scooter will range from 3.5 to 9 m.p.h., depending on the model. Scooter speed is controlled both with a dial and through the amount of pressure the user places on the throttle. The specifications chart for each scooter featured on our site includes the speed range for the individual model.
Most electric scooters are intended for paved pathways and will not perform well on dirt, gravel, or grass surfaces. However, there are a few scooters out there that will perform a little better on these more rugged surfaces.
Pride’s Go-Go Scooters offer easy and rapid assembly and disassembly. Watch how fast it is: VIDEO.