Skip to content
- Remove the seat by lifting it straight up and off the Scooter. If you encounter resistance when removing the seat, disengage the seat rotation level and swivel the seat back and forth while lifting the seat.
- Remove the battery pack from the scooter.
- Lower the tiller and tighten the adjustment knob.
- Lift the frame release lever until the frame hooks are no longer resting on the lower frame tube.
- Slowly separate the two sections of the scooter.
NOTE: Before attempting assembly, tilt the rear half of the Travel Scooter slightly back on the anti-tip wheels as shown.
- Use the frame release level to tilt the front section as you align the frame hooks of the front section with the lower frame tube of the rear section (see photo)
- Once the frame hooks are over the lower frame tube, lower the front section completely. This will engage the frame lock-up.
- Raise the tiller and fully tighten the tiller adjustment knob.
- Reinstall the battery pack.
- Reinstall the seat and rotate it until it is secured into place.
- Unlock the front wheel by turning the tiller knob 90 degrees counterclockwise.